Sales Manager, United Kingdom
Location: Working from home
Inquiries about the position
Please call Recruitment Consultant Christine Gouchault at +45 53 55 14 85
Please send your CV and cover letter to Christine Gouchault at email@example.com
Do you want to be part of a growing team and play an important role in building our success in the UK market?
ChemoMetec is a market leader within cell counting globally and enjoys strong growth rates. We are seeking a dynamic Sales Manager with a strong hunter profile to sell capital equipment in the biotech and pharma fields.
Private biotech and pharmaceutical companies (cell therapy) make up 60% of our sales; as a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for securing and growing these prospects. Our other focus areas are Universities and Hospitals where we see a huge potential and growth, so this will at the same time be an area to approach.
You’ll be working in a team with a Field Application Scientist, who assures the scientific discussions with costumers at demos and during trials so that you can focus on the sales.
Your main responsibilities:
- Budget responsible for driving new customers to your customer pipeline
- Developing key accounts, following up on leads, writing quotes and negotiating deals
- Demonstrating instruments to potential customers and giving technical presentations in collaboration with your FAS
- Up to 50% overnight travel to attend trade shows and meet with customers
- Accurately recording and reporting sales information using a CRM system (Zoho)
- You have a hunter profile, strong drive and a proven track record in new biz sales
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree
- Preferably minimum 3-5 years’ experience selling to direct customers (experience with tenders and sales through distributors isn’t relevant for this position).
- A creative entrepreneurial mindset, high level of responsibility and can-do attitude
- Good presentation, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience with CRM systems
- Willingness and ability to work from a home office
We are looking forward to receiving your application.