Senior Sales Representatives USA
Location: Houston, TX and San Francisco, CA
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Salary: $80,000 – $100,000 a year
Position: Full-time, working from home
Please send BOTH your resume and a one-page cover letter merged into a single PDF or Word document to CVUS@chemometec.com before November 30th, 2018.
Do you want to be part of a new and growing team and play an important role in building our success on the American market?
We are expanding further and seek two dynamic Sales Representatives with a strong hunter profile to sell capital equipment in the biotech and pharma fields.
Private biotech and pharmaceutical companies make up a large part of our sales; as a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for knocking down doors to introduce our products to new companies and grow those accounts. This position requires a high level of integrity and a strong focus on customer needs, and you should possess strong communication/ networking skills, enthusiasm for discovering new prospects, and have demonstrated that you are a true hunter that can sell to new prospects and grow such accounts. Experience with capital equipment sales in the life science sector is a plus not a requirement, the most important to us is that you can knock down doors and network to grow accounts.
Your main responsibilities:
- Building relationships with new customers
- Expanding the contact network by identifying and communicating with prospects
- Meeting and/or exceeding budgeted sales targets
- Accurately recording and reporting sales information using a CRM system (Zoho)
- Demonstrating instruments to potential customers and giving presentations
- Up to 60% overnight travel to meet with customers, we expect you to be on the road at least up to 4 days per week.
- Developing an opportunity pipeline for potential customers
- You are a Hunter, not a Farmer type of sales representative
- You can network and grow accounts
- You possess drive, are result focused and take responsibility for your business
- Experience and proven track record from a sales field position selling solutions to new customers
- Passionate about creating value for your customers and is experienced in understanding the need behind the need
- An optimist by nature and pro-active in finding new ways of selling and reaching your numbers
- You are courageous and challenge the customers to find ways to improve their business
- Ability to prioritize and adjust your own resources and activities
- Bachelor’s degree or other prior studies in Life Sciences is a plus, but not required
- Experience selling capital equipment in Life Sciences is a plus but not required
- You are aware of your improvement areas and you are ready to improve in these areas
- Good presentation, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience with CRM systems
- Willingness and ability to work from a home office
- B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Capital equipment sales: 1 year (Preferred)