Looking for a more consistent cell counter?
The NucleoCounter® NC-200™ generates consistent cell count and viability data quickly. You can get truly objective results with one setting and across multiple users!
Our instrument uses a volume-calibrated Via1-Cassette™ which is pre-filled with acridine orange and DAPI. Using these dyes ensures more precise cell counting since trypan blue is toxic, staining viable cells in 5 to 30 minutes. Trypan blue is known to underestimate the viability of cell populations.
Find out how the NucleoCounter® NC-200™ automated cell counter can overcome the major problems of manual cell counting in this article.
- PRECISION: Generates consistent cell count and viability data quickly
- EASY TO USE: Get your cell counting results in just a few steps
- READY TO GO: No calibration required
- IDEAL FOR GMP: 21 CFR Part 11-ready
- IMPROVE VIABILITY: Uses acridine orange and DAPI to yield precise results, rather than trypan blue which is toxic to viable cells
The NucleoCounter® NC-200™ counts suspension cells, aggregated cells, CAR-T cells, stem cells and cells on microcarriers. It works with the
Via1-Cassette™, our volume-calibrated single use cell counting cassettes. They are pre-filled with dyes to simplify sample handling and to avoid human error.
Saves you time and eliminates human bias
- One of a kind Via1-Cassette™ eliminates human error
- Unlimited software licenses
- Dedicated support at every step from our global team of scientific specialists
- We pride ourselves in working closely with our customers to find the best solutions
- Designed, manufactured and tested in Denmark with expertise