Looking for a more consistent cell counter?
The NucleoCounter® NC-200™ is a precision automated cell counter based on state-of-the-art image cytometry used for research, cell manufacturing and more.
Our high-performance instrument generates accurate cell count and viability results, enabling you to carry out reliable research. Our instrument grows with your needs, giving consistent cell counts across any number of users and instruments. Choose the NC-200™ to standardize your cell counting needs now and in the future.
Find out how the NucleoCounter® NC-200™ automated cell counter can overcome the major problems of manual cell counting in this article.
- PRECISION: Generates consistent cell count and viability data quickly
- EASY TO USE: Get your cell counting results in just a few steps
- READY TO GO: No calibration required
- IDEAL FOR GMP: 21 CFR Part 11-ready
- IMPROVE VIABILITY: Uses acridine orange and DAPI to yield precise results, rather than trypan blue which is toxic to viable cells
The NucleoCounter® NC-200™ counts suspension cells, aggregated cells, CAR-T cells, stem cells and cells grown on microcarriers. It works with the
Via1-Cassette™, our volume-calibrated single use cell counting cassettes. They are pre-filled with acridine orange and DAPI to simplify sample handling and to avoid human error.
Saves you time and eliminates human bias
- One of a kind Via1-Cassette™ eliminates human error
- Unlimited software licenses
- Dedicated support at every step from our global team of scientific specialists
- We pride ourselves in working closely with our customers to find the best solutions
- Designed, manufactured and tested in Denmark with expertise