DNA Fragmentation and Apoptosis Assay
Detection of DNA fragmentation for late apoptosis evaluation using the NC-3000™
- Easy measurement of DNA fragmentation at the single cell level
- Acquisition and analysis in one simple step!
- User friendly protocol with predefined settings
- No RNase treatment required
- No calibration required
- PlotManager for superior data presentation
- Automated PDF reports
- Export of data in FCS/ACS formats
After DAPI staining of fixed cells the sample is analyzed using the NucleoCounter® NC-3000™ system and cellular fluorescence is quantified and apoptotic cells with fragmented DNA are seen as a sub-G1 peak in a DNA content histogram displayed on PC screen.
Markers in the histogram can be used to demarcate apoptotic cells.
Results: Presented in PlotManager
- Ask our scientists