Cell counting in AAV process development
Webinar with eXmoor pharma
- Are you working with HEK293 cells or on an AAV process?
- Have you ever had issues related to cell counting?
- Do you get frustrated by time-consuming, subjective cell counts?
- Are you transferring your process to manufacture?
- Do you want to understand how important cell counting is when developing a new process?
- If you answered yes to any of the above, join this webinar to hear from eXmoor pharma’s viral vector process development team.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Basics of viral vector process development
- How to overcome challenges with aggregated HEK293 cells
- How to cope with large number of counts during process development
- The importance of accurate cell counts for a successful scale-up
- Annemieke Karyotis, PhD, Field Application Scientist at ChemoMetec
- Hawaa Cumar, BSc, Upstream Bioprocess Scientist at eXmoor
- Daphné Bocciarelli, MSc, Upstream Bioprocess Engineer at eXmoor