Cell Counting in AAV Process Development
Are you working with HEK293 cells or on an AAV process?
Have you ever had issues related to cell counting?
Do you get frustrated by time consuming, subjective cell counts?
Are you transferring your process to manufacture?
Do you want to understand how important cell counting is when developing a new process?
If you answered yes to any of the above, join this webinar to hear from eXmoor pharma’s viral vector process development team.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Basics of viral vector process development
• How to overcome challenges with aggregated HEK293 cells
• How to cope with large number of counts during process development
• The importance of accurate cell counts for a successful scale-up
- Annemieke Karyotis, PhD, Field Application Scientist at ChemoMetec
- Hawaa Cumar, BSc, Upstream Bioprocess Scientist at eXmoor
- Daphné Bocciarelli, MSc, Upstream Bioprocess Engineer at eXmoor