Solving the challenges of standardizing cell counting to ensure reproducibility in experiments, assays and manufacturing processes
Request a Quote
Request a Free Trial
The new episode of the Cell Culture Dish’s podcast saw our Global Product Manager, Christian Berg, discussing the importance of standardizing cell counting for successful experiments.
- The importance of standardizing cell counting, essential for reproducibility in experiments, assays, and manufacturing processes
- How new technologies are solving the challenges and pitfalls of cell counting and enabling standardization of cell counting across organizations
- Why the emergence of cell therapy makes companies rethink how they count cells, what quality parameters they should focus on, and implement new processes
- What are the challenges of data management when collecting data from multiple cell counting units
- How to help solve the reproducibility crisis in research
- Which cell counting requirements are in biologics/biosimilars manufacturing, cell therapy and, virus manufacturing processes
Sign in to get all the insight on standardization of cell counting.