Dead or alive? Is viability alone enough?
Cell count and viability in cell therapy
Presenter: Greg Fendley, PhD / Senior Field Application Scientist
A reliable cell count and viability is critical to the development and release of cell therapy products.
In this webinar, we look at:
- The history of cell therapy, how it has emerged as a driver in the biopharma industry
- Factors to consider when assessing the overall health and viability of a cell therapy product
- Different modes of cell death, describe the pathways involved and identify the systematic events that lead a cell to the point of no return
- Automated methods and cell-based assays to measure cell death
- How dying cells may initially register as viable, yet become functionally dead in downstream processes