Is PBS affecting your cells?
The cell counting process
Cell counting begins long before you load your cell counting instrument or hemocytometer. How you handle your cells and the protocols you follow can have a dramatic effect on the accuracy, precision, and repeatability of the results.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How PBS affects the cell count
- How PBS affects cell viability measurements
- The nature of the PBS effect
- The presence of PBS in commonly used cell counting dye solutions
- How to mitigate the effect of PBS or the best alternatives
Host: Torsten Schultz Larsen, PhD, Lead Application Scientist at ChemoMetec
Presenter: James Haile, PhD, Field Application Scientist at ChemoMetec
Duration: 40 minutes