Support & Training
Tailored Support From Our Specialist Team
Our top priority is to ensure your instrument is fully operational and running efficiently to meet your requirements. This is why we provide accessible top-level support and training to our customers.
We understand that no two projects are the same—that’s why we have a personalized approach for every case and every customer. We are dedicated to the success of your projects!
Should you ever experience instrument downtime, we are here to resolve any issues. Our trained Field Application Scientists (FAS) are available to respond to your support needs on-demand. So, in the rare instance that you might encounter a technical matter, solutions are just an email or phone call away.
If you require support, please reach out directly to your local FAS or contact us with your question we will reach out to you without delay.
User Training & Data Troubleshooting
Our FAS are here to support you on data acquisition, instrument settings and usage. To ensure you feel confident using our instruments, or if you require training for a new group of users on an instrument in your lab, we offer different types of training opportunities:
- Customized on-demand training
- Training during install/qualification
- Training during annual/semi-annual visits if you have a Service Plan
For all training requests or questions, please contact your local Sales rep or submit your request.
If you have a Service Plan subscription with your instrument, you will get priority access to your regional FAS team, so you can get back in operation as quickly as possible.
Explore other areas of our website for further information:
- Application Notes: Protocols to run cell count and analysis applications
- Cell Assays: Descriptions of our cell count and analysis assays
- Customer Projects: Learn what other customers are doing
- Mini Reviews: Explore cell counting topics in detail
- Tech Notes: Explaining different aspects of using our instruments
- Testimonials: Learn how our customers are using our instruments
- Webinars: In-depth information sharing on different cell counting topics