Science Talk: Fast-Tracking a COVID-19 Vaccine
Developing a Vaccine with VLP Technology
Join us for this Science Talk on fast-tracking a COVID-19 vaccine through its developmental pipeline using a virus-like particle (VLP) technology.
- Max M Søgaard, PhD, Vice President at ExpreS2ion Biotechnologies.
- Ali Salanti, PhD, Professor of Translational Microbiology; Founder & Board Member at AdaptVac
- Louise Leth Hefting, PhD, Field Application Scientist at ChemoMetec A/S
- Janny Marie L Peterslund, PhD, Scientific Affairs Manager at ChemoMetec A/S
In this Science Talk you’ll learn:
- Learn about the VLP and ExpreS2 technologies
- Get the insights on fast-tracking a COVID-19 vaccine
- What did AdaptVac and EspreS2ion learn through this developmental work?
- How did they work with industry partner ChemoMetec?
- What are Salanti and Søgaard’s take on the COVID-19 vaccine landscape?
Watch this Science Talk with Drs. Ali Salanti, Max M Søgaard, and Louise Leth Hefting below.
Learn more about Virus Production and the VLP technology.