Consistency is King!
Methods and Techniques For Getting the Most Consistent Cell Count
Presenter: Rodney Jarvis, PhD / Lead Application Scientist
Inconsistencies in cell therapy manufacturing can result in product release delays and a loss of time and resources. This can be avoided by identifying sources of variation early on in workflow development.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Sources of variation in different sampling and quantification methods
- How small procedural inconsistencies can lead to significant discrepancies in downstream results
- Solutions, strategies and best practices to help eliminate sources of variation and how well these approaches translate to various types of cell counting
- The pros and cons of different cell counting methods
- The features that make a cell counter reliable, consistent and most suitable for cell therapy manufacturing