Why is trypan blue toxic and unsafe to use?
Do you know the pitfalls of trypan blue?
Aside from being toxic, trypan blue can cause issues with your cell counting. Join our webinar to find out why we recommend avoiding this cell viability dye.
- Torsten Schultz-Larsen, PhD, Lead Application Scientist
- Janny Marie L Peterslund, PhD, Scientific Affairs Manager
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How does exposure to trypan blue affect viable cells?
- How is the cell population viability underestimated?
- How does the viability analysis change over time?
- What are the alternatives?
Play the video to view the recording of why is trypan blue toxic and unsafe to use?